Wedding Planning Resources
How To Apply For Your Marriage License
The following are the most common that I work with. If you could make a note that if it is a county outside of the following, I can definitely include that.
Important Questions to Ask Your Wedding Officiant Before You Book The Wedding
- Are you registered to perform weddings in my location?
- How long have you officiated weddings?
- Can we write our own vows?
- What training have you had?
- Will you go to my location to do a ceremony?
- What type of ceremonies will you perform?
- What are your rules as to photography ?
- Is pre-marital counseling required?
- Do you have ceremony samples?
- What are the fees charged?
Ask for a reference too.
Silk Flower Rentals:
Music - Violinist:
Amor Music, Neva Kirsksey
586-453-5961 or 734-624-8567
Music – Pianist:
586-899-1374 or 586-294-9536
Cakes by Renee
The Elysium Experience: Clinton Township
Quinn Willoughby Photography
The Brides Project (Supports Cancer research)